Jennifer N. Rauch
Jennifer Rauch joined the firm as an associate in 2007. Her practice focuses on commercial bankruptcy and commercial litigation. Ms. Rauch’s experience includes the representation of secured and unsecured creditors in chapter 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy proceedings. She has represented plaintiffs and defendants in commercial litigation cases in both state and federal courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Rauch was an associate with Jenkens & Gilchrist, P.C. and previously served as senior law clerk for the Honorable Marvin Isgur, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of Texas.
- Southern Methodist University, School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2001 (cum laude, SMU Law Review)
- Texas Tech University
- Bachelor of Arts, 1998 (magna cum laude, graduated with Highest Honors)
BAR ADMISSIONS/COURT ADMISSIONS
- State of Texas
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Member, Women’s Finance Exchange
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND AWARDS
- Texas Rising Star (2006, 2007)